- Permaculture food system designs: provide service and/or consult with specialists
- Greenhouse architecture
- Surrounding food forest implementations
- Surrounding eco-village
- Cultivation of medicinal foods
- Cultivation of natural building materials
- Collaborating with the Design Committee on ecological design and architecture
- Identify resource providers
- Certified and/or experienced in permaculture design and/or motivated to learn the art
- Able to work well in teams. Good interpersonal skills for collaborating with consultants and other committees and/or a willpower to nurture this skill
- Being of any age, income, and culture
Ezra is in his second year at UMass studying Sustainable Food and Farming and Sustainable Community Development. He is interested in urban food production and sustainable design. Having recently received his Permaculture Design Certificate through UMass Ezra works to incorporate permaculture principles with design and create systems that recycle waste to need for positive growth, bounty and food security for all.
I am from Berkshire county A.K.A The Shire.